- MAA champions advertisers and all form of commercial communications;
- MAA defends marketers’ key interests, providing a reasonable and fair voice on advertising related issues with government authorities, industry bodies, advertising agencies, suppliers, media owners, etc.
- MAA helps set self-regulatory standards for responsible marketing communications;
- MAA is also an associate of various bodies – Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC), Advertising Standards Authority Malaysia (ASA), Communications and Multimedia Content Forum (CMCF), Asian Federation of Advertising Associations (AFAA) and World Federation of Advertisers (WFA).
- MAA takes a leadership role on key marketing issues;
- MAA encourages leadership initiatives, which go beyond compliance with existing industry standards;
- MAA helps its members to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their marketing communications through knowledge sharing and benchmarking.
|Entrance Fee||RM 1,000.00|
|Firms spending or supervising the spending of, not more than RM500,000 per year on advertising and publicity||RM 805.00|
|Firms spending or supervising the spending of, over RM500,000 on advertising and publicity||RM 1,150.00|
|Associate Members||RM 575.00|
*Annual subscription (on a pro-rata if joining during the year)
To become a member of MAA, download the MAA Membership Application Form.Download Form